Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Walking with Dogs



Deuce here, trying to get a word in edge wise is like trying to get a space or small corner on mom's lap now.  Well, lets just say that Walt is making his place at home and I'm trying everything I can to tell him I'm the older brother.  Squeezing a moment in on this blog now that he is here is like getting a minute with mom alone, or on her lap.  You have to know amongst the dogs, I'm her favorite, but shhhhh, I didn't say that. 
So on New Year's day we make the rounds.   You know Chilly is a little slower paced than the rest of us, so dad has the siberians - runners that they are - and mom has four frenchies - that includes Walt, Chilly, Jack and I  - making an adventure around the neighborhood. We are quite the site to be had let me tell you. Anyway, we got our much needed excercise (mom's need - we all had to suffer through it), and came home and got some rest.

Mom thought her lap was big enough for all of us, but she is sadly mistaken.  Have you seen Walt?  He's huge!!! Anyway, he's fitting in with the rest of us quite nicely as a matter of fact.  I really like having him around....SHHHHH don't tell him I said so.

Deuce, signing out....if he allows me to, I'll try to get in mom's lap for typing to you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment