Friday, January 20, 2012

Waaaalter....and friends

You know it can be tough being a new member of a pack.  I wasn't sure what to expect, and since I met mom first, and it was essentially love at first sight, I felt pretty sure it was going to be okay...then I had my moments.  I arrived at my new home with house guests.  Some cats showed their faces and introduced themselves, and then the house guests left. Mom went back to work. This big guy I call Dad was showing up in the middle of my nap and I had to get off my comfy chair and go outside.  I just couldn't get a routine down for days and days.....

                                              Jack and I saying "have a good day Mom"

....now, finally I think I'm in a normal routine. Mom has gone back to work...dad is working his usual schedule and I'm learning what it's like to hang out with the frenchies, share sniffs and grunts with the Siberians during the day, and rest and relax like in a style in which I've become accustom.

Then night comes, dad and mom return from work. I race circles around the yard with Deuce and Jack, have a great dinner, some more running figure 8's, playing tug of war, and hearing "Waaaalter" being called when mom can't see me in the bushes.  Life is good!  :) 

                                                        Tug of War
                                                  Running circles in the house

When it's time to unwind here is my happy place!!!
Dad's lap is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment