Friday, January 13, 2012

One on one...

...Actually it was one on two.  No photos tonight cuz mom didn't want pictures of her in her jammies. I just had a great time with mom and dad though...one on one or like i mentioned one on two.

Dad and mom feel its pretty important to get to know me as an individual so they had me in their laps all by myself for about thirty minutes.  Don't get me wrong, I love my siblings, but private back scratches, behind the ear rubs and playing with my feet is pretty much paradise in my book.

Jack, Chilly and Deuce are calling my name now, so I have to run but I've just had a great night hanging out with parents.  Who knew old folks could be so attentive?

talk to you all later, Walt

1 comment:

  1. How did you get so lucky, Walt? You have awesome parents!

    Snorts,
    Oliver the French Bulldog

    ReplyDelete