Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Settling In

Cozy on my new blanket


I just want to come up and see you Dad.
  With the holidays and travel schedule behind me now, I've been settling in to my new home and family.  A great secret santa from FBRN sent me to my forever home with this new blanket that I just love. I'm a good little brother, too, because I share it with Jack. 

My older brother Deuce has expressed some jelousy about my being here, but mom is teaching him that she has plenty of love to share and go around.

Let's play!!!

Jack and I enjoy wrestling, it's really how we unwind from our day of leisure.  Last night we got Chilly involved with it and she loved it. She pretends to not like it but comes back for more, so I know better.

Mom and dad are returning to their normal work schedules which leaves me with the dogs and cats, but so far it is working out just great.  Dad will have a short work week again next week which means he and I have more wrestling time together.  Dad thinks its cute that when he comes home we never leave the couch but when we all hear mom's car come home, we jump up to meet her at the door.  I try to let him know it's not that we love her more, its just that he comes home during our nap time.

You'll have to excuse me now. Jack is requesting my presence in a game of tug of war and I don't want to miss it.   Keep checkin' back. One of us is bound to have something to write about soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment