Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Deuce. I came to my mom via a great airline from Oklahoma. My mom had a cousin of mine, Andre', and liked him so well that when she recovered from the loss she sent for me. I arrived at the Raleigh airport in a bag that looked like luggage, and silly woman, she walked right by me. The big guy carrying me had to page mom on the overhead speaker. Embarrassing!!!
Then it was a car ride to our home in New Bern where I've been happily content with anywhere from 3 -4 big brothers and sisters, Siberians named Nakita, Maxx, Xander and Lucas. I was the love of my mom's heart though. SPOILED rotten, and her favorite.
Then one evening she get this call....can you foster a frenchie. Mom gets all excited, not wiggling her tail end like I do but you know, her laugh and excitement..>Well I didn't know what to think.
So about a week ago she tells me "I'm bringing home a little girl and you have to be nice". I'm thinkin' yeah, right. Worried mom couldn't share her lap or her heart I gave this new "foster" quite a hassle at first, but now Chilly and I are friends. Someone who snorts like I do. And she's my size. Hey this isn't so bad after all. Good thing, cuz mom tells me we have Chilly for keeps now.

No comments:

Post a Comment