Monday, August 24, 2009

To the Rescue


This is Nala. Mom and Dad took my big brother Lucas on a short road trip to do a home check on Saturday morning. (Home check for those non-rescue folks is just a small part of the adoption process. The rescue clubs want to suit the best parents with the dogs/cats, so we do a check of the home to be sure it's a good fit). Well Lucas charmed Meredith and Billy the humans in the pack, and Lady Bug just loved having a high spirited companion in the house, so mom and dad gave a huge thumbs up, and Billy and Meredith went to Raleigh to pick up Nala and give her a real home and family.
Nala was rescued from a Denver, NC puppymill. Remember I said a Puppy mill is not where you want to be. I was the puppymill breeder dog, making puppies, Nala here she was a puppy born in a warehouse filled with dogs.! Thanks to rescues like Southern Siberian Rescue, she found her forever home. Congrats to you Nala. And you live close enough that we may meet personally some day. My cousin Tonka looks like your new sister, Lady Bug. happy kibbles to you. I am lovin' my new forever home and I think you'll be very spoiled where you're at.
Chilly Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment