Thursday, August 6, 2009

I really do have a voice

I surprised dad yesterday afternoon. He came home early from work, mom hadn't arrived yet. I listened to the big dogs and thought I'll try this out too, and I began to bark, and I liked it, so I barked some more. The big dogs seem to quit barking when dad came through the door and said hello so I quited down too....
I heard dad get on the phone can call mom at work. He was so proud of me. He said, "Does Chilly do this when you come home?" Of course Mom said no cuz I've never let her hear my voice.
Mom got her surprise though when the door bell rang...I did it again....Hey for me, I'm fittin' right in.

And those sunglasses I mentioned earlier....mom tried to put a pair on my beautiful face and I didn't want anything to do with it!!! I'll just enjoy the rays as they are. Nice and bright, just like my future.

You guys don't over the do the barking, but do at the appropriate times and the humans will love you too.
Have a good day,
Chilly Bean Princess Pepper....

No comments:

Post a Comment