Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Riding in the car with boys


It's been a interesting time since I last saw you on Friday. Living the life of a princess isn't bad at all.
Here's Deuce taking off with me in mom's car. The other man in my life, Dad, he spoils me like crazy. He learned that I love treats and bones so he makes sure the grocery cart has them every week.
Deuce learned that I like them too, but if Deuce tries to take them away from me I just nudge his little head and he lets me be.
We're actually getting along well these days. Mom likes having us both in her lap while she reads and Deuce and I are okay with that.
I had some human visitors this week too. Mistie and Brandon came over to visit. Mistie likes to hold me like a doll with my head up next to her neck and she rubs my back while I snort in her ear...it's pure heaven...Brandon keeps Deuce entertained so I don't have to share Mistie's attention. It's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. "Yeah, that's three burgers, two orders of chicken fingers, and a bag of onion rings, please," announced Deuce to the drive-through window.

    "Extra cheese on my burgers! And don't forget the fries! We Frenchies love fries," Chilly grinned.

    Love the blog! Rebecca de G./FBRN Volunteer, NYC

    ReplyDelete