Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holidays are so much fun

The Hutchins' family celebrated Thanksgiving over a two day period. On day one (Thursday) I was introduced to many of the family members. On Friday, I met my cousing Tonka, she's the blue heeler on Alex's lap. I also met Alex and Sydney. You can see from the photo Syd is generous with treats, and you know from earlier posts how we like our treats. This being spoiled business is a ton of fun. Karen started me on this habit and the Hutchins are just continuing on a good tradition. They are a family all about making the animals happy. Well you know, if the animal is happy it makes life much more pleasurable for the humans!
So now that Syd and Alex have visited they talked mom into "putting up the tree". I wasn't quite sure what that was all about, being that I'm still a pup, I have to learn these things. I'm not quite sure what the tree is all about yet, but there is this piece of fabric that is shiny and gold and mom has it spread out on the floor. I think it looks like a fun toy so I try to pull on it and this big green object comes after me every time. Then I hear mom say "Jack, leave the skirt alone." I'm thinking, What is a skirt?
Syd and Alex are a lot of fun. Syd had me outside and couldn't see me in the dark. Alex tried to tell him I wear a night light but I don't think believed her.
I hope you had as much fun during this long weekend as I have had. Time with the family is the greatest!!!
Talk to you soon!
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment