Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Summer




It has been a wonderful start to summer here in North Carolina. A bit hot outside for our taste but the air conditioning vents inside are on the floor which are nice to sit upon when it's time to cool down.
One early evening we ventured to the water bowl on the front porch and found a guest taking a swim. Chilly wanted to have it as a snack, but I would not let her. I'm the protective one so I just had to take a sneak peak and a little sniff and then let the toad go.
Pictured here is our new household guest. Her name is Uma and she flew in from Missouri. She's made herself cozy and comfortable in dad's arms. We have not personally been introduced yet but when I prance around her crate she gets a little disturbed. I'm a little energetic sometimes so mom probably won't be letting me out with her too soon or too often. Mom's the boss, but it's kind of disappointing that I can't welcome Uma like I want to....
Keep your eyes open and check in often, it looks like it will be an active summer for us! Hope you're in for some summer lovin' and lots of fun too!
C--ya,
Jack "be nimble"

No comments:

Post a Comment