Thursday, October 29, 2009

Acting like a dog


I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted any news. Time certainly goes by when you are having a good time. I can't tell you how great life is here in North Carolina.

As it turns out, I did not make the road trip to Knoxville. Mom saw that it was only 38 degrees and felt I wouldn't be happy. She was right. She came home and said there was snow in the mountains. I would not have enjoyed that much. I've been out here in 55 degrees and mom and dad both discovered I shiver, quickly. We fixed that, I wear a robe when I go outside when it's that cold.


I've learned the pleasure, stress relief and general joy of chewing a bone. I would watch Deuce with his bone for hours and it caught on that maybe this is what makes a happy dog. Deuce is good about sharing, so we switch back and forth. If you see pictures, mine is the pink one, but I am often found with a white one in my mouth.


Oh, Deuce just farted, Oh Stink!!!! Plug you nose, a wild Frenchie is on the loose. Have to go find some fresh air.


Chilly

No comments:

Post a Comment