Sunday, September 27, 2009

Traveling plans

Can you believe fall is here already. Can you also believe we haven't posted anything about ourselves in about three weeks. Unheard of!!!! Well, no excuse for that except we've been a lazy bunch around here lately.

With the fall weather, Deuce is back to playing soccer, and I sit on the side lines cheering for him. He always scores more points than mom and dad.

Mom and I are planning a road trip in October and you should see my tail wag at the thought. Mom is trying to visit a French Bulldog coordinator that I met before coming to mom's place, and it will be so much fun for me to take a road trip. Mom's undivided attention for three days, woof woof!

Hope you're enjoy the change of seasons as much as I am. Knowing I won't be as cold this winter makes me cozy and warm on the inside too!

Talk to you soon.
Chilly Bean

1 comment: